Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pure Digital Photography Forum

Pure Digital Photography Forum

Pure Digital

There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise from
working professionals
www.puredigitalphotography.com

Andrew

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:18:02 +1000, "Pure Digital"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise from
>working professionals
> www.puredigitalphotography.com

Wow, one thread with one response. Who needs rec.photo.digital?
--
Andrew. To email unscramble http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) & remove spamtrap.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.

Marli

I don't generally like the treaded forums, but I will keep an eye one it.
You have a lot of competition.

"Pure Digital" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5djbu$oqd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise

from
> working professionals
> www.puredigitalphotography.com

Al Dykes

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Andrew <spamtrap@localhost> wrote:
>On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:18:02 +1000, "Pure Digital"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise from
>>working professionals
>> www.puredigitalphotography.com

>Wow, one thread with one response. Who needs rec.photo.digital?

It's gotten to d**m easy to set up a chat server.

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Andrew

On 12 Apr 2004 09:03:32 -0400, (E-Mail Removed) (Al Dykes) wrote:

>It's gotten to d**m easy to set up a chat server.

Yup, it always makes me sigh when someone comes onto the best medium
for discussion and announce they have setup yet another pointless web
forum thinking they are doing the world a big favour.
--
Andrew. To email unscramble (E-Mail Removed) & remove spamtrap.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.

jpc

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:33:08 +0800, "Marli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I don't generally like the treaded forums, but I will keep an eye one it.
>You have a lot of competition.
>

>"Pure Digital" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:c5djbu$oqd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> There is a great new Digital Photography Forum where you can get advise

>from
>> working professionals
>> www.puredigitalphotography.com

PureDigital markets $10 recyclable digital camera that are sold in
Ritz/Wolf stores nationwide and in some Walgreens stores in Wisconsin.
By removing the plastic IR filter and replacing it with a section of a
wratten filter they can be turned into a fast 1.3meg IR camera. A web
search on puredigital and/or dakota will bring up links to this and
other modifications.

jpc

Mark B.

It already exists: www.dpreview.com.