Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Rebel EOS 300D Flash

Rebel EOS 300D Flash

Bill

To take available light photos I need to turn off the flash. The Rebel
EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.

How do I disable the flash?

Thx, Bill

Read page 41 of the manual, or make sure it is not in the fully auto
programme or image control,
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> To take available light photos I need to turn off the flash. The Rebel
> EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.
>
> How do I disable the flash?
>
> Thx, Bill

Mark B.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> To take available light photos I need to turn off the flash. The Rebel
> EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.
>
> How do I disable the flash?
>
> Thx, Bill

Don't use one of the 'auto everything' (icons on the control dial) modes.
Use P, Av, Tv, or M.

Mark

Kevin McMurtrie

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bill) wrote:

> To take available light photos I need to turn off the flash. The Rebel
> EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.
>
> How do I disable the flash?
>
> Thx, Bill

Yes it does. Read the manual.

Even better, use the Tv mode with the flash on.