Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > CF Adaptor Help

CF Adaptor Help

duram

Im looking an CF adaptor like 2 in 1 so I can connect to my pocket pc
a CF memory and a CF gsm phone chip or CF modem simultaneously.
Does it exist? I have an HP Jornada and it just have one CF slot and I need
something to double its use function so I can see my pictures and send
it at the same time.

Write to:

danur@@ig.com.br
(spam protection: delete a " @"