Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Capturing Italy

Capturing Italy

Jouko Vierumäki

The major Italian sights have been captured from every angle, in every
weather, with every possible gear... Still, they turn cameras on - here are
some photos of it: http://galleria.vierumaki.com/list.php?exhibition=15.

This is my first "all digital" exhibition, I really appreciate your
comments!

Jouko Vierumäki
http://galleria.vierumaki.com/

T-bird

There's never any problem capturing Italy! - their troops usually just sit
down with a nice bottle of wine and refuse to fight...

vetro

"Jouko Vierumäki" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:ANPdc.3688$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The major Italian sights have been captured from every angle, in every
> weather, with every possible gear... Still, they turn cameras on - here

are
> some photos of it: http://galleria.vierumaki.com/list.php?exhibition=15.
>
> This is my first "all digital" exhibition, I really appreciate your
> comments!
>
> Jouko Vierumäki
> http://galleria.vierumaki.com/

.....................forever Italy.
good work!
--

Houston: abbiamo un problema
------------------------

Philippe Boite

"Jouko Vierumäki" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:ANPdc.3688$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The major Italian sights have been captured from every angle, in every
> weather, with every possible gear... Still, they turn cameras on - here

are
> some photos of it: http://galleria.vierumaki.com/list.php?exhibition=15.
>
> This is my first "all digital" exhibition, I really appreciate your
> comments!

Nice photos, Jouko.
All are telling a litlle story.

--
Philippe Boite
http://philippe.boite.free.fr

Carlos Moreno

T-bird wrote:
> There's never any problem capturing Italy! - their troops usually just sit
> down with a nice bottle of wine and refuse to fight...

But then they start to shout and torment you to death
(or bore you to death, given that you're not understanding
a word they're saying )

Carlos

Jouko Vierumäki

"Philippe Boite" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4077f4ca$0$17495$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Nice photos, Jouko.
> All are telling a litlle story.

Thank you Philippe!

I actually took quite many to come up with the selection. Excitement can be
seen on so many faces when people behind them are creative.

Jouko

Jouko Vierumäki

"vetro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:spQdc.38006$(E-Mail Removed)...

> ....................forever Italy.
> good work!

Grazie mille!