Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Release the August 6th 2001 PDB!

Release the August 6th 2001 PDB!

Tony Parkinson

This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather the briefing
very specifically warns that Bin Laden is planning attacks with
airplanes on the WTC and other targets.

Asleep at the wheel is an understatment, Bush must have had a plateful
of pretzels in order to not act on this.

David Lo

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
Tony Parkinson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
>Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather the briefing
>very specifically warns that Bin Laden is planning attacks with
>airplanes on the WTC and other targets.
>
>Asleep at the wheel is an understatment, Bush must have had a plateful
>of pretzels in order to not act on this.

I think it would be good to get Bush impeached; but I'm not sure he's
losing any sleep on this one having heard Condi casually describe it
before the commission as a kind of a ``historical'' document and as
``frustratingly vague'' because no one told her when it would happen
or where.

But of course, the politicians and the media do not want to hold her
or Bush responsible for not having an active domestic defense program,
protecting important, probable sites with a potential loss of a large
number of human lives against terror attacks. If the president has
around-the-clock personal security protection in place, I don't see
why they should not expect analogous measures to have been designed
and implemented for at least a few places in the NYC and DC in order
to protect the security of the American people.

It is pointedly clear thought that the national security agency has
never bothered with domestic security. The top people there were only
thinking of foreign adventure like Iraq. They were thinking of oil
and other strategic interests that America should get a hold of.

Furthermore Condi was hired specifically to handle Bush's information
outflow, i.e., propaganda management since the man himself wouldn't
know what to say or think, unlike Clinton (not that i don't think
Clinton contributed greatly to the dumbing down of the presidency).

This administration may have fallen asleep at the wheel. But that may
not be it. Its culpability could be greater.

It could be more culpable if, for example, it was aware of something
like this would happen (based on intelligence), they then did some
kind of political computation, and decided that its occurrence could
help them get the popular support they needed to whip up a string of
foreign wars they have long yearned for but couldn't pursue without a
pretext: The Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

lo yeeOn

lbrty4us@aol.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
> Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather the briefing
> very specifically warns that Bin Laden is planning attacks with
> airplanes on the WTC and other targets.
>
> Asleep at the wheel is an understatment, Bush must have had a plateful
> of pretzels in order to not act on this.

It is foolhardy to believe that anyone in such a position is ever
asleep at the wheel for more than 15 seconds. Has anyone considered
that in light of a good deal more evidence, he may have welcomed the
event (if in fact it was even purpetrated by those claimed) to further
the ongoing globalist agenda?

It is also sad and half-blind for factions to be blaming one another
for that tradgety, when the true cause no matter whom was used, is a
fallen, proud and hypocritical nation being judged by God. It was
only a little shot over the bow, and you haven't seen anything yet in
terms of horror and judgement. He will deal with the Arabs used to
inflict America too when they no longer serve His purposes, don't
worry. It doesn't take much reading to see that by the time the
biggest dung hits the fan, America is already either long gone or so
unimportant as to not merit any mention.

Marc Mulay

"(E-Mail Removed)"...Yet ANOTHER whack job hiding behind a "handle" on the WWW, afraid to use his name...anthromorphizes
his concept of some "supreme being"*.

Regards,

Marc Mulay

* Everybody has her or his own spiritual belief system, for some it's televangilism, for others it's drinking goats milk,
sleep
facing Mecca and the stray sheep best be nervous. I have mine; quiet, deeply personal amusement in observing humans as they
persist in completely misinterpreting the intent of the worlds organized religions, yet fundamental sorrow at the deception
and damage done on a
moral level to billions through time. http://www.spark-online.com/april00/esociety/mulay.html

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> It is foolhardy to believe that anyone in such a position is ever
> asleep at the wheel for more than 15 seconds. Has anyone considered
> that in light of a good deal more evidence, he may have welcomed the
> event (if in fact it was even purpetrated by those claimed) to further
> the ongoing globalist agenda?
>
> It is also sad and half-blind for factions to be blaming one another
> for that tradgety, when the true cause no matter whom was used, is a
> fallen, proud and hypocritical nation being judged by God. It was
> only a little shot over the bow, and you haven't seen anything yet in
> terms of horror and judgement. He will deal with the Arabs used to
> inflict America too when they no longer serve His purposes, don't
> worry. It doesn't take much reading to see that by the time the
> biggest dung hits the fan, America is already either long gone or so
> unimportant as to not merit any mention.

Malev

On 9 Apr 2004 21:19:53 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson)
wrote:

>This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
>Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather

<etc ...etc>

From what I've been able to gather, 3 million americans claim to have been
abducted by aliens.
From what they were able to gather, a year ago countless idiots in this NG were
telling us about the imminent finding of WMD in Iraq.

El Kabong

"Malev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 9 Apr 2004 21:19:53 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson)
> wrote:
>
> >This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
> >Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather

> <etc ...etc>
>
> From what I've been able to gather, 3 million americans claim to have been
> abducted by aliens.
> From what they were able to gather, a year ago countless idiots in this NG

were
> telling us about the imminent finding of WMD in Iraq.

Another strange occurence comes to mind about this.
A customer of mine told me his sister is a flight controller
who is in the NY area. When the first of those airliners on
9/11 veered off course, he said his sister told him in a matter
of seconds every fight controller in the entire country was alerted.
She had told him they have triple backup systems, satellite cameras
and loads of technology and orders to immediately alert the US
Air Force which is what they did. However, fighter jets were scrambled
minutes later and never even arove to the scene. This is very curious.
And I saw Gail Sheehy, the author of "Middletown America" speak on C-SPAN
telling everyone that the airliner that eventually hit the Pentagon had
flown around for hours before it hit. I wonder why the 9/11 commission
is not addressing these particular items.

Link to the book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...466038-5665731
?v=glance

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Tony Parkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
> Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather the briefing
> very specifically warns that Bin Laden is planning attacks with
> airplanes on the WTC and other targets.
>
> Asleep at the wheel is an understatment, Bush must have had a

plateful
> of pretzels in order to not act on this.

You'll find yourself mighty disappointed to find out that the PDB
mentions nothing of using planes to attack the WTC. IT mentions
hijacking a plane in order to leverage the hostages against a release
of Sheik Omar Abdal Rachman (sp?) but nothing at all what you might
think. Impeachment? It's a laughable to suggest such a thing.

Malev

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:40:27 -0500, "El Kabong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And I saw Gail Sheehy, the author of "Middletown America" speak on C-SPAN
>telling everyone that the airliner that eventually hit the Pentagon had
>flown around for hours before it hit. I wonder why the 9/11 commission
>is not addressing these particular items.

Because it's *******s.

tinydancer

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y62ec.21923$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> "Tony Parkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
> > Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather the briefing
> > very specifically warns that Bin Laden is planning attacks with
> > airplanes on the WTC and other targets.
> >
> > Asleep at the wheel is an understatment, Bush must have had a

> plateful
> > of pretzels in order to not act on this.

> You'll find yourself mighty disappointed to find out that the PDB
> mentions nothing of using planes to attack the WTC. IT mentions
> hijacking a plane in order to leverage the hostages against a release
> of Sheik Omar Abdal Rachman (sp?) but nothing at all what you might
> think. Impeachment? It's a laughable to suggest such a thing.

So what you are saying, in effect, is that in order to take any action what
so ever, bushbaby needs an exact date, time, and place?

td

Robert St. James \(el corazon del demonio\)

"tinydancer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news94ec.27830$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Y62ec.21923$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> > "Tony Parkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > > This is going to be a blockbuster, folks, and will likely lead to
> > > Bush's impeachment. From what I've been able to gather the briefing
> > > very specifically warns that Bin Laden is planning attacks with
> > > airplanes on the WTC and other targets.
> > >
> > > Asleep at the wheel is an understatment, Bush must have had a

> > plateful
> > > of pretzels in order to not act on this.

> > You'll find yourself mighty disappointed to find out that the PDB
> > mentions nothing of using planes to attack the WTC. IT mentions
> > hijacking a plane in order to leverage the hostages against a release
> > of Sheik Omar Abdal Rachman (sp?) but nothing at all what you might
> > think. Impeachment? It's a laughable to suggest such a thing.
> >

> So what you are saying, in effect, is that in order to take any action what
> so ever, bushbaby needs an exact date, time, and place?
>
> td

Apparently. It seems that "traditional hijackings" by known terrorist
organizations were not much of an issue to these guys, but if they'd
known that -- gasp! -- they would be used as "missiles" then they
would have taken action. Or more action, as Rice continually claimed
that the administration *was* taking action, she just can't quite say
what that action was. The PBD in fact does mention the WTC, and
New York as well.

Bush could've saved himself a lot of heat by just admittting that
he knew something was coming but was unable to break up the
plot before it happened. Of course, he would have had to point at
some specific action that had been taken, and it's a matter of public
record that squat-diddly was done. At least at the admin's instigation.
So, as usual, he hid behind a wall of secrecy and succeeded in convincing
another few million voters that he's a lying SOB.

However, the FBI *was* doing something, which was to continue
field investigations. The NY Times (and many other papers) had
disturbingly detailed descriptions of the hijackers and their movements
in articles from Sept 15. How the hell they got so much information
so quickly, I don't know. The "New Jersey Girls" flat out accused the
FBI of already having open files on some of them pre-9/11. That's
probably true. And we certainly had Massasoui, who received payments
in July-Aug from the same paymaster who financed the 9/11 gang.

Not that any of this will make a damn bit of difference to the White
House, seeing as how they'll never accept responsibility for anything
at all. But at least the release of the Aug 6 briefing underscores one
thing that most of us have known all along: Condaleeza Rice was lying
through her teeth when she said that the document wasn't a warning.

RstJ