Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > VR lense and Focus mode

VR lense and Focus mode

Peter

I have a VR lense with my D70 and when setting this up, the lense booklet
stated in a paragraph "If you set the AF start (AF - ON) button to ON on the
body of the cameras so equipped, vibration reduction does not operate"

Now does this mean that I have to keep the camera in AF-C for continuous
servo autofocus? or can I still use the camera in single servo autofocus?

And if I have to stay on continuous, how do I keep a scene focused on one
area while moving around for composition?

Thanks

Pete