Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Will Floyd do a reunion tour?

Will Floyd do a reunion tour?

DJBukkake@hotmail.com

> Not holding my breath on Roger Waters but will these guys ever pull it together
> again?

yes they will
roger will be on the bass
dave will pick up the guitar
nick will do the drums and
richard will do some coke

Max Horlicks

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Not holding my breath on Roger Waters but will these guys ever pull it
> together again?

NO - why should they?