Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Who is the worst bassist ever?

Who is the worst bassist ever?

Tony Parkinson

Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
well listen to a cow farting.

Harvey James

sid vicious

Nigel Goodwin

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Harvey James <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>sid vicious

Was he the bass player?, I was never a Sex Pistols fan, but I saw a
video on a music channels a few weeks ago - the bass player was
absolutely pathetic - I heard he was only there because he was related
to one of the others.
--
Nigel Goodwin
C.Farmer Ltd.

Henry!

Wenn I started bass, a friend of mine called me Sid.
Because of the bass, and because I was vicious with girls.
(now, my wife calls me Googley Bear, like in Monsters, Inc. It's true that
physically, I'm halfay between the Terminator and Yogi the bear).
Anyway, he was the bass player, and he made a lot more for his band that for
bass playing.
--
Henry!
"Your shoes have got to match what colour guitar you're playing. I had this

"Nigel Goodwin" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message news:
(E-Mail Removed)...
> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Harvey James <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
> >sid vicious

> Was he the bass player?, I was never a Sex Pistols fan, but I saw a
> video on a music channels a few weeks ago - the bass player was
> absolutely pathetic - I heard he was only there because he was related
> to one of the others.
> --
> Nigel Goodwin
> C.Farmer Ltd.
> Matlock

EGO

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
> reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
> well listen to a cow farting.

Rush fans, and the Cyberspace Anti-Troll Coalition are not biting.

EGO

(E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
> reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
> well listen to a cow farting.

Rush fans, and the Cyberspace Anti-Troll Coalition are not biting.

Georgio

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, (E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson) wrote:

> Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
> reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
> well listen to a cow farting.

are you deaf??

georgio

--
spammers suck!!!
remover the *no spam* part in my email for reply

Matt Sullivan

Nikki Sixx...Motley Crue.

"Tony Parkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
> reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
> well listen to a cow farting.

JP

Wait wait wait wait... I get it. Last name is Parkinson, right? Could it be
that this chronic condition affects the brain as well?

JP

Tony Parkinson wrote:
> Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
> reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
> well listen to a cow farting.

Alan N

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (Tony Parkinson) wrote:

> Geddy Lee's got my vote. Half hearted appologies to any canadians
> reading this but that guy is the most overrated bassist ever, might as
> well listen to a cow farting.

You must be deaf. I would like to hear you play bass.

And I'm american.