Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which is the better between digital camera and traditional camera?

Which is the better between digital camera and traditional camera?

Kamol Panitpongsakorn

It seem that digital camera can reduce cost for developing process but
we can't get the good quality picture. For example, we can't print a
large paper if your camera provide just only 3.2 MegaPixels. However,
we can use film (traditional camera) in order to print a large paper
such as 20"*24". So,which is the best camera for the users and
photography.