Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony DSC-F828 at the Getty Museum of Art

Sony DSC-F828 at the Getty Museum of Art

Birk Binnard

http://www.birkbinnard.com/getty has a bunch of pics I took at the Getty
earlier this week. The Getty is a really cool place and I hope the pics I
took can show this.

I used Elements to make the web pages and resize the images for (roughly)
800x600 screens. I tweaked a few of the pics for brightness/contrast but
that's about it. One image had some PF that I took out with color levels
(can you tell which one?)

It turns out the Getty is also a great place to see other photographers. I
complimented one guy on his choice of cameras (he had an F828 too) and I
noticed someone else with the biggest digital camera I had ever seen. Turns
out he was a professional with an EOS-1D with the extra battery on the
bottom. That puppy is HUGE! Needless to say, it made me love my F828 even
more.

Hope you enjoy the pics.....all comments welcome.
---------------
Birk Binnard
Peninsula Software
http://www.birkbinnard.com

Daz_n_Pat

Dammit, I'm jealous. I wanted the F828, but finances dictated I settle for
the Fuji S7000 instead. Still trying to work out how to use the thing
properly. Must read the manual one day.

Will have a look at your pics when I get the chance though.

Darryl.

--

To email, change daryl to darryl in address.