Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > chillin like a villian no sleep tongiht got my friend

chillin like a villian no sleep tongiht got my friend

Condoleezza Rice

hitting back on the Old English 800

KKK BASTARD fat azzes gone ask me stupid questions tommorow lets see
them come inthe hood and talk like that gonna try to treat me like a
hoe? , no way

marc

Wow! I didn't know there was a group for socks called

*SOC.MEN*! good for you, sock person. Sock it to me, baby.

OOOh La La , SOCK.CULTURE.FRENCH

jim@3inthekey.com

"marc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Im7dc.7747$qV6.5526@fed1read04>...
> Wow! I didn't know there was a group for socks called
>
> *SOC.MEN*! good for you, sock person. Sock it to me, baby.
>
> OOOh La La , SOCK.CULTURE.FRENCH

I think your statements belong in

HORSESASS.THOUGHTLESS.WHITETRASH