Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Bush: please land on another aircraft carrier and end the combat (again)

Bush: please land on another aircraft carrier and end the combat (again)

qwerty

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Pick a different Aircraft carrier this time as the last one was kind of a

jinx.

I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an F-18
Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully cooked
turkey on a platter to serve the crew.

stewy

"qwerty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GL1dc.19496$(E-Mail Removed) om...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Pick a different Aircraft carrier this time as the last one was kind of

> jinx.
>
> I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an F-18
> Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully

cooked
> turkey on a platter to serve the crew.

No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.

Paolo Pizzi

stewy wrote:

>> I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally
>> landing an F-18 Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona,
>> then pop out with a fully cooked turkey on a platter to serve
>> the crew.
>>

> No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.

We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history.

Orange Juice

"stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c52c5e$o0f$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "qwerty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:GL1dc.19496$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> >
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > Pick a different Aircraft carrier this time as the last one was kind

of
> > jinx.
> >
> > I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an

F-18
> > Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully

> cooked
> > turkey on a platter to serve the crew.
> >

> No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.

Both you guys got it all wrong!
The turkey will pop out of a giant bag
of *OREO cookies* tomorrow morning
and testify in front of the 9/11 Investigative
Commission. (..chaired by senile GOP flukie Tom Kean)

Azzz1588

In article <eE3dc.34151$(E-Mail Removed) >, "Paolo Pizzi"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
>and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
>moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
>possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history.

Just keep spewing that hate...

It's what you do best !!!!!!!!!

Paolo Pizzi

Azzz1588 wrote:
> In article <eE3dc.34151$(E-Mail Removed) >, "Paolo
> Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
>> and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
>> moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
>> possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history.

> Just keep spewing that hate...
> It's what you do best !!!!!!!!!

I believe it's called "humor," you should learn to appreciate it.
You are just projecting YOUR hatred, no wonder you have
expressed several times your desire to see me dead...

"I'm a live and let live guy."

Azzz1588

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!