Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Stuck viewer pixel on new Coolpix 4300

Stuck viewer pixel on new Coolpix 4300

Bob Salomon

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Mike Kiser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I purchased a Coolpix 4300 (my first digital camera) from Office Depot for
> $250 recently. Seemed like a great deal, but the view screen has a green
> pixel that is stuck on. Can this be corrected or should I just live with it?
> I could return the camera but everything else works great. Is this a common
> problem?
>
> Advice would be appreciated.
>
> Mike

Have you called Nikon or asked the store where it was purchased? Anyone
else answering is guessing the response the above will give you. And the
longer you wait the less likely the store will be able to help you.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Mike Kiser