Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > [SU] What happened?

[SU] What happened?

Paolo Pizzi

Where's the "landmark" gallery? What happened to Dick, I
haven't heard from him in a long time (tried to email him, no
answer.) Anybody knows something I don't?

Mark M

"Paolo Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:r_Dcc.33572$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Where's the "landmark" gallery? What happened to Dick, I
> haven't heard from him in a long time (tried to email him, no
> answer.) Anybody knows something I don't?

Yes.
We do know something about you that you are clearly oblivious to.
I'll not try to explain, though, since you've never listened before.

Paolo Pizzi

Mark M wrote:

> "Paolo Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:r_Dcc.33572$(E-Mail Removed). com...
>> Where's the "landmark" gallery? What happened to Dick, I
>> haven't heard from him in a long time (tried to email him, no
>> answer.) Anybody knows something I don't?

> Yes.
> We do know something about you that you are clearly oblivious to.
> I'll not try to explain, though, since you've never listened before.

Amazing how you can twist even that into an attempt to demonize
yours truly. You must be really obsessed with me...