Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Specialty Photo Paper Question

Specialty Photo Paper Question

evolutionx1945@yahoo.com

I am novice here,

I am looking for a resume-like quality paper with cotton look and feel
and photo coating to bo able to print quality pictures with my epson
photo printer. Ability to do watermarks is a plus. Any suggestion?

Thank you!

Marvin Margoshes

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am novice here,
>
> I am looking for a resume-like quality paper with cotton look and feel
> and photo coating to bo able to print quality pictures with my epson
> photo printer. Ability to do watermarks is a plus. Any suggestion?
>
> Thank you!

I haven't seen it lately, but there has been available canvas, like painters
use, with a backing to stiffen it enough to send through a printer. You can
make some yourself by lightly ironing wax paper onto the canvas. Sized
canvas would be best.

I've experimented with a variety of textured papers from art supply shops.
Some photos came out really well.on watercolor paper.