Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is best Kiss song ever

What is best Kiss song ever

Sol

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> My favorite is Lick It Up
>
> for obvious reasons

You like sucking dick?

mrkiss

black diamond!!!!!
no doubt at all

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> My favorite is Lick It Up
>
> for obvious reasons

JStONGE123

Mine is

I wanna rock and roll all night with my digital camera.

The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
through your guttiwuts.

Tommy Homicide

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:4071C13B.3934.4AF04AC@localhost:

> My favorite is Lick It Up
>
> for obvious reasons

SHOCK ME!
SHOCK ME!
SHOCK ME!

--
____________________________
TOMMY HOMICIDE

Tony Spadaro

"Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Learn to trim headers Shiteforbrains

It's no one's fault but your own that your self-inflicted brain damage
has caused you to get upset over Usenet trolls, tard.

jim duron

Rock Bottom (Live)
Baby Driver (Studio)

Jim

Tommy Homicide

"jim duron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:SOEcc.13573$yN6.5379
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

> Rock Bottom (Live)

Interesting. I've always thought the DTK version of this one smokes the
Alive! version, which seems to lack drive. Great tune.

--
TOMMY HOMICIDE