Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What's a good camera to spy on people in changerooms with?

Re: What's a good camera to spy on people in changerooms with?

stewy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> It has to be small, easily concealed, high resolution, and large amount of

storage

I'd recommend a Sony digital movie camera. Place it in a zippered multi-CD
case and cut a small hole in the spine. Make sure there is a logo on the
outside for jock straps or sports bras.

Mike Lipphardt

I'm sure your local police department would be glad to recommend one, but
you have to go in person to ask.

Mike

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > It has to be small, easily concealed, high resolution, and large amount

of
> storage

stewy

"Mike Lipphardt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wHdcc.50931$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> I'm sure your local police department would be glad to recommend one, but
> you have to go in person to ask.

No need. This is a semi-regular occurence here in Japan where high school
teachers try it in the changing rooms or toilets.