Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Samsung Digimax 301

Samsung Digimax 301

Ann

Hope someone here can help. A friend of mine has just purchased 4 Samsung
Digimax 301 cameras for work. He has opened 2 and taken some test shots.
The internal memory works fine and the quality of pictures seems good.

The problems occur when he inserts an SD Card - he can take a picture - but
when it comes to uploading this the camera just freezes and no pictures are
uploaded. He has to then take the batteries out of the camera to reset it.

There is no fault with the sd card because he can upload the pictures using
the built in card reader on his printer.

Can anyone tell me if they think there is a fault with the cameras - they
are only 4 days old so still under warranty.

Thank you all for reading and I await your replies.

Kind regards

Ann