Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Writing to an Excel Spreadsheet

Writing to an Excel Spreadsheet

FSD

I am using the Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-211 module to write values into a
spreadsheet. The module is very powerful
and robust, but there is one thing that I cannot seem to do. I need to open
a spreadsheet daily and write values to it.
Not a problem, but I do not know how to append to a sheet. That is, I do not
know how to find the last row in the sheet
and then simply write to $lastrow+1. Does anyone have an idea how I can do
this?
Thanks
FSD