Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Illunis MMV-2000

Illunis MMV-2000

davemc

I am hoping there is someone out there who has used this camera before and
has some information they can share with me. What I need is the timings for
the Camera Link communications. I am trying to configure a Matrox Meteor 2
CL board so a working .dcf would be like the ultimate gift but I will gladly
accept any information I recieve. Any insight into the camera command set
via serial comm would be a great thing too.