Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital Photo Slide Show Software with Drag and Drop Sorting Capability

Digital Photo Slide Show Software with Drag and Drop Sorting Capability

Gail Bebee

I have a new digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 3700) and the camera's photo
show software doesn't have an easy way to sort the photos I took on a recent
trip so I can make up a slide show with photos in the order I want. The sort
feature seems to be limited to date or name of photo.
Can anyone recommend software which can drag and drop sorting of photos to
create a show? I don't need anything too fancy.

--
Gail Bebee
Toronto Ontario

Don

Try Irfanview. Allows you to sort in any order

regards

Don from Down Under
"Gail Bebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:beFbc.87157$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I have a new digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 3700) and the camera's photo
> show software doesn't have an easy way to sort the photos I took on a

recent
> trip so I can make up a slide show with photos in the order I want. The

sort
> feature seems to be limited to date or name of photo.
> Can anyone recommend software which can drag and drop sorting of photos to
> create a show? I don't need anything too fancy.
>

> --
> Gail Bebee
> Toronto Ontario
> Canada

Onno

"Gail Bebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:beFbc.87157$(E-Mail Removed) :

> Can anyone recommend software which can drag and drop sorting of
> photos to create a show? I don't need anything too fancy.

MyAlbum does this very well and a lot more.
Freeware at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

--
Onno

Darian Muresan

Gail,

You can also try Visere from:

http://www.dmmd.net

Best,
Darian

"Onno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Gail Bebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:beFbc.87157$(E-Mail Removed) :
>
> > Can anyone recommend software which can drag and drop sorting of
> > photos to create a show? I don't need anything too fancy.

> MyAlbum does this very well and a lot more.
> Freeware at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/
>

> --
> Onno

Marvin Margoshes

"Gail Bebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:beFbc.87157$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I have a new digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 3700) and the camera's photo
> show software doesn't have an easy way to sort the photos I took on a

recent
> trip so I can make up a slide show with photos in the order I want. The

sort
> feature seems to be limited to date or name of photo.
> Can anyone recommend software which can drag and drop sorting of photos to
> create a show? I don't need anything too fancy.
>

> --
> Gail Bebee
> Toronto Ontario
> Canada