Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Image Ready problem

Image Ready problem

Pierre Desjardins

When trying to save an image in IMAGE READY, I get the error message: "Canot
complete this operation because an assertion has failed."
What does this mean and how do I fix this?

Pierre
Montreal

John Navas

In <PNlbc.21742$(E-Mail Removed)> on Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:28:04
-0500, "Pierre Desjardins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When trying to save an image in IMAGE READY, I get the error message: "Canot
>complete this operation because an assertion has failed."
>What does this mean and how do I fix this?

It means the software is buggy. See if a fix/update is available.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Flycaster

"Pierre Desjardins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsNlbc.21742$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> When trying to save an image in IMAGE READY, I get the error message:

"Canot
> complete this operation because an assertion has failed."
> What does this mean and how do I fix this?

What's the file type? And which version of Photoshop?