Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Kodak DX6490 : ANTS

Re: Kodak DX6490 : ANTS

enri

:"Fulgencio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
:news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
:
:>
:> No "ant nests" were ever mentioned.
:
:A "nest" can be defined as a place, not necessarily a "thing", like a bird's
:nest, or the kind built by insects like bees. Widen your linguistic scope.
:

Explain, my search to extend my linguistic scope knows of no limit

Doug Kanter

"enri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c4vi92$2lfgpn$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> :
> :Send a copy of the complaint to Schneider, who manufactured the lens.
> :
>
> Duggie, why do you care so much ? Do you reside in Rochester and are
> in panic ? For me the incident is over. Do not insist.

Translate, please.

enri

:> Duggie, why do you care so much ? Do you reside in Rochester and are
:> in panic ? For me the incident is over. Do not insist.
:
:Translate, please.

Rochester, the location of Kodak, is in big trouble. For example, Kodak has
interrupted is support to many programs in the University of Rochester.

John Navas

In <c51tds$2minsk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de> on Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:56:11
GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (enri) wrote:

>:> Duggie, why do you care so much ? Do you reside in Rochester and are
>:> in panic ? For me the incident is over. Do not insist.
>:
>:Translate, please.
>
>Rochester, the location of Kodak, is in big trouble. For example, Kodak has
>interrupted is support to many programs in the University of Rochester.

High time for Rochester to broaden its base.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Doug Kanter

"enri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c51tds$2minsk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> :> Duggie, why do you care so much ? Do you reside in Rochester and are
> :> in panic ? For me the incident is over. Do not insist.
> :
> :Translate, please.
>
> Rochester, the location of Kodak, is in big trouble. For example, Kodak

has
> interrupted is support to many programs in the University of Rochester.

My business is in no way connected with the financial health of Rochester,
and Kodak's future doesn't affect me, other than feeling badly for people
who lose their jobs. The health of the company may or may not be related to
ants in your camera, either. As a "scientist", you should know the
difference between cause and correlation. Right?

enri

:
:My business is in no way connected with the financial health of Rochester,
:and Kodak's future doesn't affect me, other than feeling badly for people
:who lose their jobs. The health of the company may or may not be related to
:ants in your camera, either. As a "scientist", you should know the
:difference between cause and correlation. Right?

You are welcome to read my thesis, if you feel so inclined.

Doug Kanter

"enri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c54ald$2pa5sh$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> :
> :My business is in no way connected with the financial health of

Rochester,
> :and Kodak's future doesn't affect me, other than feeling badly for people
> :who lose their jobs. The health of the company may or may not be related

> :ants in your camera, either. As a "scientist", you should know the
> :difference between cause and correlation. Right?
>
> You are welcome to read my thesis, if you feel so inclined.

Where was your camera made?

enri

:Where was your camera made?

It was assembled in China and designed in Japan.
The CCD is probably Japanese and the optics German.

Doug Kanter

"enri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c550vm$2ojbme$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> :Where was your camera made?
>
> It was assembled in China and designed in Japan.
> The CCD is probably Japanese and the optics German.

And, what is your age, and your job function. I am not asking for your
employer's name, just your occupation.

enri

:
:And, what is your age, and your job function. I am not asking for your
:employer's name, just your occupation.

61
PhD in physics
Electroptical analyst