Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Are there any decent indoor light (low light) digital cameras out there?

Re: Are there any decent indoor light (low light) digital cameras out there?

ishtarbgl

Thanks for the advice. I guess in this price range they are all the
same. I was really hoping for some products that someone would
suggest are clearly the best for indoor shots but I guess they are all
pretty close.

As for Joesph's questions:

"Tell us more about the photography you want to do. Subjects,
distance,
and maybe more important, the final product you want to create; photos
for
the web or 11x14 quality prints. How about size, do you need
something
small? Speed, do you need something that works quickly?"

Size doesn't matter. Speed doesn't matter. Mostly I will use these
to print photos and send over the web. The pics I take most often are
indoor shots where there isn't much light, restaurants and places like
that.