Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What's the latest DImage Software for the Minolta Scan ELite F-2900 ?

What's the latest DImage Software for the Minolta Scan ELite F-2900 ?

Al Dykes

I have a DImage F-2900 which is old, but is serving my needs just fine
(and is paid for). The Minolta software I have is a little clunky and
I wonder what's the last software update Minolta put out.

The CD I have says Version 1.0.3 but if I look at Minolta's
web site they seem to have no concept of support and software
downloads, or that the F-2900 ever existed.

Thanks

--
Al Dykes