Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Rebel Auto Focus Points

Canon Rebel Auto Focus Points

GlennT Dulmage

One of the seven (center, top) does not light up - ever. Not when I use all
the AF points and not when I cycle through them to pick just one (I tried
it with three different lenses - same result). Anyone else have this
problem? Is this a defect in the camera?

--
Glenn T. Dulmage
207 Valley Road

Ed E.

Sounds defective.

Canongirly

"GlennT Dulmage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vwVac.26390$(E-Mail Removed)...
> One of the seven (center, top) does not light up - ever. Not when I use

all
> the AF points and not when I cycle through them to pick just one (I tried
> it with three different lenses - same result). Anyone else have this
> problem? Is this a defect in the camera?
>
> --
> Glenn T. Dulmage
> 207 Valley Road
> Chestertown MD 21620
> (E-Mail Removed)

Sounds like a fault, all seven light up on all seven of our 300d's with all
lenses...at least no one has told me any different anyway.

stan@temple.edu

GlennT Dulmage <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> One of the seven (center, top) does not light up - ever. Not when I use all
> the AF points and not when I cycle through them to pick just one (I tried
> it with three different lenses - same result). Anyone else have this
> problem? Is this a defect in the camera?

My Digital Rebel's focus points all work fine. You should probably contact
customer service at Canon to discuss this isuse.