Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > [SU] Koncept for April Shoot-Up

[SU] Koncept for April Shoot-Up

Al Denelsbeck

Due to the assigned Konceptor's mysterious contraction of a virus
native only to central Florida, followed by the remarkable coincidence of
my being the first to ask about cancellations, the delivery of the new
Koncept has fallen into my hands. No, really, you can check for yourself at
the Shoot-Up website: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net
and/or at the Koncept mirror page at
http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:gra...net/light.html

So, without further ado, start thinking creatively about: "Light"

"It's how we capture the images, regardless of format used. It
provides the basis for our vision. It's a narrow set of wavelengths in the
huge bandwidth of energy we call the electromagnetic spectrum. It's the
primary information transmission method, whether it's pictures shining out
of your TV, laser pulses on fiber-optic phone lines, or the contrasting
amounts of reflection off of a printed page.

So create an image that shows the properties, the variety, the wonder
and majesty, the colors, or the tricks. Just remember, the title of the
image is "Light", so it should be evident and appropriate."

Due date is April 28, and the new gallery will be posted May 1.

The challenge is open to everyone who might be reading these
messages. Please familiarize yourself with the Norms, FAQs, and submission
guidelines at http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing what you do with it!

- Al Denelsbeck.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain