Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > OT: Laptop Computer Needed

OT: Laptop Computer Needed

Anthony Papillion-Saffer

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who is wanting to sell a fairly new PC or Mac
laptop but is willing to accept payments for it. What I'd like to do is
something like $100 right away then $100 within one month then pay the rest
out on $50-$60 a month payments. I am also willing to sign a promissory note
to make it all legal. I'm in the United States (Oklahoma) and can provide
you with a verifiable address (that's listed in the phone book and on county
records) for me.

Here's what I need:

- At least a 2.1Ghz Processor (doesn't matter the brand)
- At least 256MB RAM (preferably 512 but I'm open)
- 40GB Hard Drive (bigger is better)
- At least a 15" Display
- On-board ethernet, modem, and sound.
- Built-in Wireless (optional)
- System should be in working condition

I'd like to spend no more than $1500.00 to 1800.00 on this sytem. It will be
used as a portable development machine

I am interested in doing business right away. If you're interested please
contact me either via email at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or by
telephone. Home number is (91 542-8251 and Mobile is (91 926-0139. I pay
full shipping.

Thanks!
Anthony Papillion

Wouter

You can buy a new Aser notebook for that price with even better stuff in it.
Look for an XP64 processor type in that laptop machine.

XP64, 3000+, 512MB, 60GB, DVD writer, 15'' sells for about 1200 euro's
(about $1600,-).

Good luck!
Wouter

"Anthony Papillion-Saffer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:1104960232.793a5de671ce5bc71e328c3cde55409e@t eranews...
: Hello Everyone,
:
[...]
: contact me either via email at (E-Mail Removed) or by
: telephone. Home number is (91 542-8251 and Mobile is (91 926-0139. I
pay
: full shipping.
:
: Thanks!
: Anthony Papillion
:
:

Sam Crawford

On 5-Jan-2005, "Anthony Papillion-Saffer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am looking for someone who is wanting to sell a fairly new PC or Mac
> laptop but is willing to accept payments for it.

Yeah. And the check's in the mail.

Harrie Verveer

lol

please buy mine!!! It's about two years old and cost me $1200 euro's
back then - it has much better specs than you described (512MB RAM,
2.5Ghz, DVD+/- burner,wifi,bluetooth,60GB HD,ATI radeon 9200 64MB), and
you can buy it from me for $1500 so I can buy a nice new one (some
fancy 4Ghz thingy or something)

Anthony Papillion-Saffer wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am looking for someone who is wanting to sell a fairly new PC or Mac
> laptop but is willing to accept payments for it. What I'd like to do is
> something like $100 right away then $100 within one month then pay the rest
> out on $50-$60 a month payments. I am also willing to sign a promissory note
> to make it all legal. I'm in the United States (Oklahoma) and can provide
> you with a verifiable address (that's listed in the phone book and on county
> records) for me.
>
> Here's what I need:
>
> - At least a 2.1Ghz Processor (doesn't matter the brand)
> - At least 256MB RAM (preferably 512 but I'm open)
> - 40GB Hard Drive (bigger is better)
> - At least a 15" Display
> - On-board ethernet, modem, and sound.
> - Built-in Wireless (optional)
> - System should be in working condition
>
> I'd like to spend no more than $1500.00 to 1800.00 on this sytem. It will be
> used as a portable development machine
>
> I am interested in doing business right away. If you're interested please
> contact me either via email at (E-Mail Removed) or by
> telephone. Home number is (91 542-8251 and Mobile is (91 926-0139. I pay
> full shipping.
>
> Thanks!
> Anthony Papillion

James Garvin

Wouter wrote:
> You can buy a new Aser notebook for that price with even better stuff in it.
> Look for an XP64 processor type in that laptop machine.
>
> XP64, 3000+, 512MB, 60GB, DVD writer, 15'' sells for about 1200 euro's
> (about $1600,-).
>
> Good luck!
> Wouter
>

> "Anthony Papillion-Saffer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:1104960232.793a5de671ce5bc71e328c3cde55409e@t eranews...
> : Hello Everyone,
> :
> : I am looking for someone who is wanting to sell a fairly new PC or Mac
> : laptop but is willing to accept payments for it. What I'd like to do is
> : something like $100 right away then $100 within one month then pay the
> rest
> : out on $50-$60 a month payments. I am also willing to sign a promissory
> note
> : to make it all legal. I'm in the United States (Oklahoma) and can provide
> : you with a verifiable address (that's listed in the phone book and on
> county
> : records) for me.
> :
> : Here's what I need:
> :
> : - At least a 2.1Ghz Processor (doesn't matter the brand)
> : - At least 256MB RAM (preferably 512 but I'm open)
> : - 40GB Hard Drive (bigger is better)
> : - At least a 15" Display
> : - On-board ethernet, modem, and sound.
> : - Built-in Wireless (optional)
> : - System should be in working condition
> :
> : I'd like to spend no more than $1500.00 to 1800.00 on this sytem. It will
> be
> : used as a portable development machine
> :
> : I am interested in doing business right away. If you're interested please
> : contact me either via email at (E-Mail Removed) or by
> : telephone. Home number is (91 542-8251 and Mobile is (91 926-0139. I
> pay
> : full shipping.
> :
> : Thanks!
> : Anthony Papillion

Anthony have you looked at the Linspire machines?

Jeffrey Silverman

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:24:06 -0600, Anthony Papillion-Saffer wrote:

> I am looking for someone who is wanting to sell a fairly new PC or Mac
> laptop but is willing to accept payments for it. What I'd like to do is

Yeah, it seems likely that some shmoe on USENET will do this for you.

--
Jeffrey D. Silverman | (E-Mail Removed)
Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

Jonathan Bartlett

Can't help you out, but it looks like a low-end iBook would best suit
you. I'm in Oklahoma too. Send me an email ((E-Mail Removed)) and
we'll do lunch sometime.

Jon
----
Learn to program using Linux assembly language
http://www.cafeshops.com/bartlettpublish.8640017