Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photo sense

photo sense

Neil Porter

Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
lack of free service on the net, Photo sense has become live,

We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the day
photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to join
our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,

www.photo-sense.co.uk

Neil

Alan D-W

"Neil Porter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UAM2c.5564$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
> lack of free service on the net, x has become live,
>
> We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the

day
> photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to

join
> our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,

Oh good, yet another one.

doctordud@kurir.net

Alan Browne's wrote:

> "Neil Porter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:UAM2c.5564$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
> > lack of free service on the net, x has become live,
> >
> > We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the

> day
> > photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to

> join
> > our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,
> >

> Oh good, yet another one.

Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time Alan? We are all one big
community here just like Steve Young noted. Please don't be the bad apple that
spoils the bushel.

C J D

> Alan Browne's wrote:
>
> > "Neil Porter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:UAM2c.5564$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
> > > lack of free service on the net, x has become live,
> > >
> > > We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the

> > day
> > > photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to

> > join
> > > our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,
> > >

> > Oh good, yet another one.

> Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time Alan? We are all one big
> community here just like Steve Young noted. Please don't be the bad apple that
> spoils the bushel.

Well, dud doctor, I have a diagnosis for you. You are showing symptoms of
paranoid schizophrenia. Why? Contrast this post, all holier-than-thou, with your
reply to 'Bluenose', who in another post offered a tribute to Gregg's apology to
Alan. Your sarcastic reply there was disgusting, suggesting that he continue his
tribute by performing fellatio on Gregg.

Two adjacent replies of such diametrically opposed content can only point to a
dangerously twisted mind. Get yourself some professional help. And, until you
improve, do us all a favour and post somewhere else than r.p.e.35mm.

Colin D.

paul&lisa paul&lisa is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Porter
Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
lack of free service on the net, Photo sense has become live,

We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the day
photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to join
our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,

www.photo-sense.co.uk

Neil
niel can you contact us about anfield wedding you are a joke as a photographer we still have no photo albums of our wedding as you promised you were quick to want paying but not so quick to send photo's which the ones we have seen are crap i thought the basic rule of photographer was not to have unwanted people in the background and no shadows!!!!

Is this traffic shaping valid or make sense? netproj Cisco 0 12-29-2005 06:29 PM
PIX 515 Auto Sense macbot@gmail.com Cisco 1 10-05-2005 09:10 PM
OT: Who says MS has no sense of humo(u)r Neil MCSE 4 07-28-2005 03:28 AM
photo sense Neil Digital Photography 0 06-08-2004 07:09 AM
MCSD VS6.0 - is it make sense now? Andrew MCSD 13 12-31-2003 05:57 PM

Advertisments