Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Determining connection type

Determining connection type

Marshall Dudley

In a script I have I have to throw an image normally if the connection
is normal, and securily if it is secure. However I cannot find any way
in perl to tell if the connection is secure or non secure. The $0
strips the http vs https off of the value.

Is there any way to determine this?

Thanks,

Marshall