Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > free photoalbum software for mac besides iphoto?

free photoalbum software for mac besides iphoto?

wiseguy

Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
architecture and burning options....

Dave Brown

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (wiseguy) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
> which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
> architecture and burning options....

What problems are you having? I use it with little problem.

You may want to look ant iViewMedia.

db

wiseguy

I really don't like the way the files are saved in the Iphoto
library...they are so hard to locate once they are archived in the
finder...and when I burn a CD it keeps that architecture instead of
just giving me straightforward file directories that will be easy to
locate in the future....Is iviewmedia free?

(E-Mail Removed) (Dave Brown) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (wiseguy) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
> > which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
> > architecture and burning options....

> What problems are you having? I use it with little problem.
>
> You may want to look ant iViewMedia.
>
> db

Bob B.

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (wiseguy) wrote:

> I really don't like the way the files are saved in the Iphoto
> library...they are so hard to locate once they are archived in the
> finder...and when I burn a CD it keeps that architecture instead of
> just giving me straightforward file directories that will be easy to
> locate in the future....Is iviewmedia free?
>

> (E-Mail Removed) (Dave Brown) wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > (E-Mail Removed) (wiseguy) wrote in message
> > news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > > Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
> > > which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
> > > architecture and burning options....

> > What problems are you having? I use it with little problem.
> >
> > You may want to look ant iViewMedia.
> >
> > db

You know, you can always just keep your photos in a set of folders, and
access them via Finder. You can see nice thumbnails, you can organize
them however you want, and you can view them in Preview. All for free.

I actually do this as a 'backup' of what I have in iPhoto.

Bob B.