Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How to photograph a cervix

How to photograph a cervix

Nibbler

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> someone must know

I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take a
stab at it?

Nibbler

"Lionel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:
>
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> someone must know
> >>

> >I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take a
> >stab at it?

> Jeez, that was a rather unfortunate choice of words, Nibbler. Every
> woman reading your post probably winced in imaginary pain.
>
> And yeah, my apologies to you all for responding to the anon troll, but
> I just couldn't resist such a great straight line.

Same here. I try to stay OT, but puns, sarcasm and irony seem to fill some
void within ...

Nibbler

yea, a gyno has one of those things you can use... what is it now... it's on
the tip of my tongue...

"Claudius Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm not gonna touch that with your pole Have the Hospital do it,
> they're good at it...
>

> "Nibbler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > someone must know
> > >

> > I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take

> > stab at it?

Lionel

Kibo informs me that http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), the cowardly anon troll's
latest morph, stated that:

>someone must know

First, you'll need to convince a woman to let you within viewing
distance of her genitalia. In your case, your best bet is probably to
borrow $100 from your mommy & see if you can find a crackwhore so
desperate for a fix that she'd be willing to do business with you.

HTH, HAND!

Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> someone must know
>>

>I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take a
>stab at it?

Jeez, that was a rather unfortunate choice of words, Nibbler. Every
woman reading your post probably winced in imaginary pain.

And yeah, my apologies to you all for responding to the anon troll, but
I just couldn't resist such a great straight line.

Claudius Jones

I'm not gonna touch that with your pole Have the Hospital do it,
they're good at it...

"Nibbler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > someone must know
> >

> I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. Anyone else want to take a
> stab at it?

Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Nibbler" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>yea, a gyno has one of those things you can use... what is it now... it's on
>the tip of my tongue...

Doesn't that make you really unpopular with women?

Dan Pidcock

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in message news:<40452CA4.13099.853221@localhost>...
> someone must know

You probably want to shoot wide open.

Lionel

Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (Dan Pidcock) stated that:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote in message news:<40452CA4.13099.853221@localhost>...
>> someone must know

>You probably want to shoot wide open.

ROTFL!

That's the best response yet, Dan.

Now you've got me trying hard to resist the temptation to make more
tasteless jokes about flashes, shutters & apertures.

Bhup

How about using and extension tube.

--
All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2003
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...