Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone have repair manual/exploded diagram of the Nikon CP800?

Anyone have repair manual/exploded diagram of the Nikon CP800?

Rob Aries

A long shot for sure, but just for s&g I may want to try and fix my 800
which fell off the top of a car (don't ask). It was in a case and there
was no apparent physical damage looking at it, however a small piece
that is attached to the zooming lens elements assembly and holds it on a
rail is broken. I know this because I have completely disassembled the
camera! If you shook the camera gently you could hear the lens elements
shifting. However, the camera WORKED, only the pictures were pretty
fuzzy!

Any help is appreciated. In the meantime, I'm still looking for a good
deal on a 3+ mpx camera with short shutter lag and reliable & fast
autofocus (both attributes that my CP800 did NOT have). TIA,

Rob Aries