Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > William Hung IS the American Idol

William Hung IS the American Idol

Buck Rogers

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:03:30 -0500, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Who cares what Simon or Paula say. America loves William Hung. WE LOVE
> YOU
> WILLIAM!

And for the people who don't live in America? Who is Well Hung?

Buck

Charlie Dilks

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Buck Rogers
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> And for the people who don't live in America? Who is Well Hung?

Ha Ha!
That's WILL Hung
http://williamhung.flowgo.com/?default.php

Mike C.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Who cares what Simon or Paula say. America loves William Hung. WE LOVE YOU
> WILLIAM!

Mike C.

(E-Mail Removed)

"Charlie Dilks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:010320042300027116%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Buck Rogers
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > And for the people who don't live in America? Who is Well Hung?

> Ha Ha!
> That's WILL Hung
> http://williamhung.flowgo.com/?default.php

Mike C.

(E-Mail Removed)

"Buck Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:03:30 -0500, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Who cares what Simon or Paula say. America loves William Hung. WE LOVE
> > YOU
> > WILLIAM!
> >

> And for the people who don't live in America? Who is Well Hung?
>
> Buck

Nibbler

And your OT cross posting abuse report thread is any different than anyone
elses comments to an OT thread, how? Troll say I.

Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

American Idol Diep Computer Support 5 07-14-2005 01:25 AM
Constantine did the Barry Gibb Talk Show theme on American Idol! Abdul Rajim Digital Photography 1 04-20-2005 05:57 PM
AMERICAN IDOL SERIES 1&2 WANTED URGENT!!! Jords DVD Video 0 03-06-2004 02:49 AM

Advertisments