Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Arctic Silver Products @ ThinkComputers.org

Arctic Silver Products @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

“Well we all know that the thermal transfer goo that comes with the stock heatsinks, and even the after market heatsinks is junk. That's why Arctic Silver is around, to offer an exceptional replacement for that stuff. Now, Arctic Silver has introduced a way to clean that goo off as well, with ArctiClean. Today for review I have Arctic Silver 5 (AS5), Ceramique and the ArctiClean system.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=217

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

artic silver, it's the nice stuff. I am always afraid to put on the thermal paste/compound as I am afraid to mess up the cpu.

jonorossi jonorossi is offline
Junior Member

Just had a read of the review, it makes quite a difference to the temp. Thats some great stuff, i might look at getting some if my CPU starts getting to a high temp in summer (live in AU)

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Artic Sliver is undoubtably the best, though its a tad expensive to get every time u replace a HSF... but like that happens tons?
I am going to get some sticks of it hopefully
ps. the pics wrong (at our first post here)