Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is Seneca so afraid of? (was: Seneca, a bald-faced liar!)

What is Seneca so afraid of? (was: Seneca, a bald-faced liar!)

VSenecal

"Seneca" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> What about that "Irving's Chaapaquiddick [sic] joke" of yours? Let's see it.
>
> Seneca
>
> ">Senecam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Seneca" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>
>> [snip]

Read it yourself, Neil. I'm sure you can find it since I've posted
the address three times. The real question is why you're dodging and
weaving in this rather transparent way.

Well, we actually know why you're doing it, don't we?

> [ . . . ]

Here's what Seneca, aka Neil Harrington is desperate to avoid
dealing with, and so he tries that childish evasions.

<restore>

"Seneca" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

[snip]

[snip]

>> Seneca changes his name
>> because his is known, and wants to leave his reputation behind.

> Actually, Seneca never has done that. Every post of mine is
> identified with the name "Seneca." That includes every post in the
> "list of Seneca's nyms" provided by the Peking Duck above. Check 'em
> out for yourself.

A outright lie. Almost all (if not all) of the NJH posts are signed
either "Neil."

But even if you were signing 'Seneca' to all, so what? What does
that mean? Seneca isn't your real name, Neil Harrington is.

What's more, it's clear that the reason you embarked on the flurry
of nym-changes in Sep 2002 (ironically just hours after you said you
'never "reappear under a new name."') is because you'd just outed
yourself as "Neil Harrington" and wanted to hide the 'wheat' of your
real name among the 'chaff' of a bunch of nyms.

</restore>

whd
--
<quote>

> It also makes you a 'holocaust denier' to Judge Gray, the
> judge in Irving .vs. Lipstadt, who defined 'holocaust denier'
> in the following way:
>
> http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/i/...ent-08-01.html

[snip Evan's definition of 'Holocaust denier', go to the URL
if you want to see it]

> Since this definition is a very good precis of your own
> statements

It is indeed,...

</quote>

Seneca, aka Neil Harrington, agreeing that he's a Holocaust denier.

Seneca

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsZn0c.15748$(E-Mail Removed)...
> VSenecal wrote:
> > "Seneca" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> >

> Would you gentlemen kindly refrain from x-posting to the photo groups.

I'm sorry, Alan. I haven't been checking the headers and didn't realize that
malicious jerk was cross-posting to every newsgroup he thinks I've ever
posted to.

I'll take care of it.

Seneca