Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > when is photokina?

when is photokina?

DAVID SMITH

and where? I heard its in germany right? and any other photo gatherings of
major significance during the year apart from PMA?

~ Darrell Larose ~

"DAVID SMITH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1rijc$h8t$(E-Mail Removed)...
> and where? I heard its in germany right? and any other photo gatherings of
> major significance during the year apart from PMA?

From the official Photokina website; Tuesday, September 28 to Sunday,
October 3, 2004

Cite: http://www.photokina.de

HRosita

>DAVID SMITH wrote:

>and where? I heard its in germany right?

Photokina happens every two years and is held in Cologne, Germany. This year
the dates are:
September 30-October 7, 2004.

Rosita