Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New tip added to my web site

New tip added to my web site

Robert Feinman

I've added a discussion of using subtle color adjustments
to alter an image to achieve the artistic effects desired
to my web site.
Probably nothing new to experienced users of photo editing
software, but it may be of interest to others.
Follow the tips link on my home page and look for the
New tag.

--
Robert D Feinman
Landscapes, Cityscapes, Panoramas and Photoshop Tips