Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl module question

Perl module question

Eddie

Hi,

I wanted to test all the subroutines in my module from a script,
but I have a problem. Some subroutines are called from only
inside the module and some are not. Therefore I have code
like:

1 my ($pkg, @args) = @_
and
2 my @args = @_

in other places. Unfortunately if i test my sub routine that has #2 above,
I get an error because the package name is passed into the sub and the code
isnt
expecting that. Is there a way that a script can call a method in a module
and not
pass the package name?

Thanks,

Eddie