Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Zoom Browser

Canon Zoom Browser

wolfee

I just deleted the old original Zoom Browser and installed the new one
(4.5.1 I think). It deletes images from the computer easily, but I can't
figure out how to make it delete images from the compact flash card in the
card reader. How do I do that?

Peter Edwards

In the camera window:

Select/All