Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon users may be interested in this - especially if interested in D70

Nikon users may be interested in this - especially if interested in D70

MB

http://dpmac.com/factory/index.html

Shows the D70 being assembled in Thailand. I'm a Canon man myself, but my
wife is Thai so she'll be happy I'm giving the motherland a plug here