Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D10 question - depth of field preview

D10 question - depth of field preview

Randall Ainsworth

> Do you have a sharp knife? No.... well a rusty serated one will do just as
> well. Take it out and cut off your fingers. Since you can't be
> constructive in a NG, then you should not be working with one. Only
> following your logic.
>
> I too bought a D10 and know nothing about photography beyond what I bought
> as art. I also spent an extra $5,000 on 2 lenses. Why? Not just because I
> can afford it, but because I want to get good at it. How are you supposed
> to learn with a 100.00 camera? I get the feeling that you are a killfile
> addition.

Yeah...fine...whatever...

YoYo

A dumb RICH man who wants to learn!!

$5000 in lens and you know nothing about photography??

hmm.. and there are people starving!!!

7ranc3 <Tranc3[spam]@{{s.p.a.m.}}sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:8sw%b.19921$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "Randall Ainsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:230220041629378377%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> : Do you have the box the camera came in? If so, put it back in the box,
> : take it back where you got it, and get your money back. You're in way
> : over your head.
>
> Do you have a sharp knife? No.... well a rusty serated one will do just

as
> well. Take it out and cut off your fingers. Since you can't be
> constructive in a NG, then you should not be working with one. Only
> following your logic.
>
> I too bought a D10 and know nothing about photography beyond what I bought
> as art. I also spent an extra $5,000 on 2 lenses. Why? Not just because

> can afford it, but because I want to get good at it. How are you supposed
> to learn with a 100.00 camera? I get the feeling that you are a killfile
> addition.

Bryce

Hey yoyo. Go get a job then.

I'll buy 5 more D10 bodies just to make lazy asses like you ****ed off.