Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus 3030 and rechargeables questions

Olympus 3030 and rechargeables questions

Nibbler

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I recently purchased a very lightly used 3030 and have so far been happy
> with it but have some questions. Just for reference, I have years of
> experience with film, this is my experience with digital.
>
> The auto focus doesn't seem as crisp as it should be. In fact it's not
> very crisp at all. I may be moving the camera after having gotten a lock,
> but am wondering if others have experienced this problem and if so, what
> can be done if there is a problem.

are you using spot or esp mode? if in esp it may be focusing on something
other that what intended. hard to say without knowing settings used or
seeing a picture...

> My other question has to do with CR-V3 rechargeables. I've seen 3
> different manufacturers, but they may all be OEMing the same product.
> Does anyone have any experience with these and if so, do you have any
> recommendations one way or the other?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jack

Jack