Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > IPIX photo shooting

IPIX photo shooting

SGershon

Hello.

I am about to buy a IPIX Kit, in order to shoot a large (some
hundreds) of photos for a project.

I am not a professional photographer, and I am afraid that it may be a
problem, even if IPIX states in its site that everything its easy and
everything its straight-forward.

In the project we have a graphic person that has experience retouching
IPIX pictures, but he never saw the photo shooting session.

How high is the difficulty rate of shooting good IPIX 360 photos?

Most important: A significant part of the project involves IPIX photos
of places with movement and people. How hard is to shoot this kind of
pictures?

Were I can learn a little more about this?

Any help, direction and resource is wellcome.

Thank!

SGershon

FS: iPIX Virtual Tour Digital Camera Kit. John Digital Photography 1 06-02-2011 04:46 PM
Ipix plugin Paul Blarmy Firefox 5 02-13-2005 07:16 PM
Ipix Alan Smithey Digital Photography 3 12-31-2004 02:02 AM
IPIX photo shooting (RePosting) SGershon Digital Photography 0 02-24-2004 03:54 PM
iPix Forum or Newsgroup Scott Digital Photography 1 10-05-2003 12:16 AM

Advertisments