Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for Digital SLR addendum

Looking for Digital SLR addendum

leo

I have a good 35mm photography book. I am giving the book to a teenage kid.
I have a Digital Rebel which I think he might be interested. I would like to
get some additonal info online to supplement the book with topics such as
focal length crop factor, special issues with CCD/CMOS sensors vs
films/slides etc, color temperatures. It would be great if there is a single
site that discuss the difference between film and digital and what special
attentions are needed to be taken care of would be ideal. Thanks.