Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Ping TEXAS LONGHORNS

Ping TEXAS LONGHORNS

A Real Texan

Fatti i cazzi tuoi. Ah fungula testa de melda, grande porcheta. La tua madre puzza di pesce! Mille cazzi nel tuo culo! Ciucciami il cazzo! Scopa tua mama!

AArDvarK

Made it hauls yours. Ah fungula head de melda, large porcheta. Your mother smells of fish! Thousands haul in yours culo!
Ciucciami I haul! Broom yours mama!
Don't ask me ... http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Alex

"A Real Texan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Fatti i cazzi tuoi. Ah fungula testa de melda, grande porcheta. La tua madre puzza di pesce! Mille cazzi nel tuo culo!

Ciucciami il cazzo! Scopa tua mama!

Sigmund I.

ROFTL
The grammar is weak, but the message inequivocable

AArDvarK wrote:
> Made it hauls yours. Ah fungula head de melda, large porcheta. Your mother smells of fish! Thousands haul in yours culo!
> Ciucciami I haul! Broom yours mama!
> Don't ask me ... http://babelfish.altavista.com/
> Alex
>
> "A Real Texan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>
>>Fatti i cazzi tuoi. Ah fungula testa de melda, grande porcheta. La tua madre puzza di pesce! Mille cazzi nel tuo culo!

> Ciucciami il cazzo! Scopa tua mama!

Texas Longhorns

"Sigmund I." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y8UXb.277978$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ROFTL
> The grammar is weak, but the message inequivocable

Don't feed the troll

tiny texas houses, tiny houses, tumbleweed tiny house company, tinyhouse, small houses, tiny texas houses of luling Texas Bob Ruby 0 07-25-2009 01:10 AM
ISO Cisco consultant in Houston Texas Douglas Cisco 1 01-22-2005 08:32 AM
.net texas mark MCSD 5 08-24-2004 08:53 PM
VHDL Model for TCM3105 (Texas) ? Andreas Aigner VHDL 0 06-28-2004 08:27 AM
Texas D.A. Won't Prosecute Alleged Braindumper Rick MCSE 0 06-08-2004 05:51 PM

Advertisments