Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Power supply that mounts below camera using tripod screw/ever hear of one?

Power supply that mounts below camera using tripod screw/ever hear of one?

Bill Mcdonald

I'm sure I read a post here before about this and I forgot to save it.

I would use it on my Olympus E10.

Thanks for any info.

Bill Mcdonald in Joshua Tree

Dan Sullivan

"Bill Mcdonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm sure I read a post here before about this and I forgot to save it.
>
> I would use it on my Olympus E10.
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> Bill Mcdonald in Joshua Tree

Quantum Battery 1 Compact.

http://www.qtm.com/battery/qb1c_main.html

Or to power your dcam AND flash at the same time.

Quantum Turbo Compact.

http://www.qtm.com/battery/turbo_c_main.html

Have fun, Dan Sullivan

Bill Mcdonald

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:41:29 GMT, "Dan Sullivan"
<(E-Mail Removed)>

>Quantum Battery 1 Compact.
>
>http://www.qtm.com/battery/qb1c_main.html
>
>Or to power your dcam AND flash at the same time.
>
>Quantum Turbo Compact.
>
>http://www.qtm.com/battery/turbo_c_main.html
>
>Have fun, Dan Sullivan

Thanks for the great info Dan!

Bill Mcdonald in Joshua Tree

Michael Meissner

Bill Mcdonald <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I'm sure I read a post here before about this and I forgot to save it.
>
> I would use it on my Olympus E10.
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> Bill Mcdonald in Joshua Tree

Somewhat cheaper than the Quantum might be the Digipower DPS-9000 that
Ritz/Wolf sells for $40:

http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs...2&cmCat=SEARCH

--
Michael Meissner