Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Why hardly any legit activity in this newsgroup?

Why hardly any legit activity in this newsgroup?

mark_digital

Cameras must be functioning as they should and pictures must be coming out
fine. I know mine are.
Mark_

Mike

"mark_digital" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cameras must be functioning as they should and pictures must be coming out
> fine. I know mine are.
> Mark_
>
> Mark remove your digit from your address and give your brains an airing!

mark_digital©

news:KkvXb.4313$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "mark_digital" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Cameras must be functioning as they should and pictures must be coming

out
> > fine. I know mine are.
> > Mark_
> >
> > Mark remove your digit from your address and give your brains an airing!

Factory slug, heh?