Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > LEAK: Olympus to release a dozen new digicams very soon

LEAK: Olympus to release a dozen new digicams very soon

Jeb Sebastian

New Olympus models:

D-395 Zoom
D-540 Zoom
D-575 Zoom
D-580 Zoom
Stylus 410
Stylus 510
C-60 (6 MP compact)
C-765 Ultra Zoom
C-770 Ultra Zoom
C-788 Ultra Zoom (8 MP) 1/1.8
C-8080 Wide Zoom (8 MP) 1/1.8
Olympus 88 Pro (8 MP) 2/3

http://tinyurl.com/2bzpk
http://tinyurl.com/29ojm
http://tinyurl.com/yvqhy
http://tinyurl.com/2637q
http://tinyurl.com/27fc8
http://tinyurl.com/yth9k
http://tinyurl.com/379k5
http://tinyurl.com/2nswn
http://tinyurl.com/299z6
http://tinyurl.com/2gj8v
http://tinyurl.com/2k7kr
http://digitalstar.com/Olymania

Alan D-W

"Jeb Sebastian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> New Olympus models:

Of the first 11 links, all leading to olympusamerica.com, the first 9 have
been pulled. The next 2 claim the link was to a product not in their
database. I gave up waiting for digitalstar to open after 2 mins.

Alfred Molon

Some of that information is inaccurate. For instance the new 8800 will
have a 2/3" CCD, not a 1/1.8" one (thanks God).

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,

--

Alfred Molon

Giorgis

Actualy I just clicked one

http://tinyurl.com/299z6

which is the following ??!?!?

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...roduct=961&fl=

Wel that is an amazing camera ... why oh why go for the XD format
?!?!?!??

Othere than that, I am drooling

"Alan D-W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:402aaa22$0$10343$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jeb Sebastian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > New Olympus models:

> Of the first 11 links, all leading to olympusamerica.com, the first 9 have
> been pulled. The next 2 claim the link was to a product not in their
> database. I gave up waiting for digitalstar to open after 2 mins.

RAD

Giorgis wrote:

> Actualy I just clicked one
>

> http://tinyurl.com/299z6
>
> which is the following ??!?!?
>
> http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...roduct=961&fl=
>
> Wel that is an amazing camera ... why oh why go for the XD format
> ?!?!?!??
>
> Othere than that, I am drooling

It takes both xD and CF I/II according to the spec sheet.

RAD