Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus

Olympus

PWB

I had this bit of software with an Olympus Camera i've just bought but my
question is ? Is anyone using this because I would like to know how I can
save in the Edit function as there is a 'SAVE' icon at the top but no way
ofactivating it that I know of.. Can someone please tell me how this is used
TIA

The Camera is the mju300.

Roger Halstead

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:56:27 -0000, "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I had this bit of software with an Olympus Camera i've just bought but my
>question is ? Is anyone using this because I would like to know how I can
>save in the Edit function as there is a 'SAVE' icon at the top but no way
>ofactivating it that I know of.. Can someone please tell me how this is used
>TIA
>
>The Camera is the mju300.

You didn't say what program of version, but IF it's "Camedia Master
4", bring up and im in edit, left click on the save icon. A drop dwon
menu should appear with <save> and <save as> Icons. Select which ever
is desired and "do it to it". Normally, I use save as so I don't save
a manipulated image on top of (overwrite) the original.

As I recal, in Camedia Master 2.5 the <save> and <save as> icons are
both visible, but it's been a while since I used that one. Neither
program is good for much more than opening and saving RAW images.
Photoshop has a plug in and is a far, far more capable program.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

PWB

"Roger Halstead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:56:27 -0000, "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I had this bit of software with an Olympus Camera i've just bought but my
> >question is ? Is anyone using this because I would like to know how I can
> >save in the Edit function as there is a 'SAVE' icon at the top but no way
> >ofactivating it that I know of.. Can someone please tell me how this is

used
> >TIA
> >
> >The Camera is the mju300.
> >

> You didn't say what program of version, but IF it's "Camedia Master
> 4", bring up and im in edit, left click on the save icon. A drop dwon
> menu should appear with <save> and <save as> Icons. Select which ever
> is desired and "do it to it". Normally, I use save as so I don't save
> a manipulated image on top of (overwrite) the original.
>
> As I recal, in Camedia Master 2.5 the <save> and <save as> icons are
> both visible, but it's been a while since I used that one. Neither
> program is good for much more than opening and saving RAW images.
> Photoshop has a plug in and is a far, far more capable program.
>
> Roger Halstead (K8RI & ARRL life member)
> (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
> www.rogerhalstead.com

Its version 4.10 my problem is in edit that the properties icon and save
icon at the top left wont seem to work when I click either of them but the
image and files icons bot , when you click either of them bring a drop down
menu on them. Paul